Shoot for the moon and beyond with this stunning glow-in-the-dark guide to our solar system!
Space-loving kids aged 8-12 will expand their astronomy, physics and chemistry knowledge with each fully-illustrated, detailed page about planets, stars, telescopes, space travel and more. Like the celebrated Barefoot Books World Atlas, the pull-out poster of the solar system and lift-the-flap elements in Barefoot Books Solar System reinforce STEM knowledge and encourage future astronauts and engineers to interact with the text again and again.
With astronomer-approved text and engaging, informative illustrations, Barefoot Books Solar System will ignite imaginations and enhance children’s understanding of the vast universe. Will become a mainstay for classrooms, libraries and gift-giving.
- 52 pages
- Dimensions: 11.75 x 10 inches
- All of the text is glow-in-the-dark, so the book pairs perfectly with a flashlight for late-night stargazing!
- Written by Anne Jankéliowitch
- Illustrated by Annabelle Buxton
- Translated by Lisa Rosinsky
- For ages 8 - 12
- Book printed using recycled paper & vegetable-based ink.
Published by Barefoot Books.