Mint & Eucalyptus Solid Dish Soap
A clean and earthy scent, the perfect blend of peppermint and eucalyptus with a hint of rosemary - inspired by Mother Nature herself.
Created with essential oils, vegan ingredients, and palm oil-free. Even the labels are 100% biodegradable and made with plant-based inks with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper.
Each Solid Dish Soap cube replaces up to 3 bottles of liquid soap - ditch the plastic!
- Saponified cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua, montmorillonite (french green clay), mentha piperita oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil.
- Paraben-free, SLS-free and palm oil-free
- Create suds by rubbing the Solid Dish Soap with a brush or loofah
- Wash and rinse well
- Use warm water for best results!
- Store soap in a soap tray to keep dry
Certified cruelty-free under the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, who promotes a single comprehensive standard and an internationally recognized Leaping Bunny Logo.
Made in Vancouver, Canada by Make Nice Company.