Scrap Solid Dish Soap
In an effort to be zero-waste, this Solid Dish Soap uses soap scraps that would normally be thrown out. It's coloured using bamboo activated charcoal and works exactly the same way as any other Solid Dish Soaps!
Completely fragrance-free, vegan and palm oil free. Even the labels are 100% biodegradable and made with plant-based inks with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper.
Each cube replaces up to 3 bottles of liquid soap - ditch the plastic!
- Saponified cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua, activated charcoal
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, palm oil-free and fragrance-free
- Create suds by rubbing the Solid Dish Soap with a brush or loofah
- Wash and rinse well
- Use warm water for best results!
- Store soap in a soap tray to keep dry
Certified cruelty-free under the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, who promotes a single comprehensive standard and an internationally recognized Leaping Bunny Logo.
Made in Vancouver, Canada by Make Nice Company.