The Béké-Bobo therapeutic teddy bear is a soothing friend that quickly eases pain. The interior pouch contains a mixture of cereals which release moisture when heated or cooled, differentiating it from hot water bottles.
Use your Béké-Bobo therapeutic teddy bear to sooth pain from ear infections, migraines, teething, colic, and stomach aches—and promote relaxation at bedtime! Also recommended for breastfeeding. When heated and applied, it can help to unclog milk ducts, reduce pain, and promote a better grip for baby.
About the Therapeutic Teddy Bear
- Recognized as a medical device by Health Canada and the European Union
- Can be safely placed on the abdomen of a baby
- Approximately 18 cm x 13 cm
- The small size makes it easy to press against the most painful areas!
- Cover made of 100% polyester
- Inner pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals
COLD: Place in a plastic bag to protect from food odours. Leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Take out of bag and apply directly to skin.
WARM: Remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from teddy bear cover. Heat in microwave (1000 watts) for 30 seconds. Reinsert cereal-stuffed pouch in removable cover. To prevent burns, test on an adult’s skin before applying to baby’s skin. Do not overheat.
Carefully read the instructions on the product before using.
- To wash your cover, remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Machine wash the cover in cold water. The cereal-stuffed pouch is not washable. The cover is dryer safe.
- If the teddy bear has absorbed food odours from your freezer, simply add a few drops of vanilla essence in a small glass of water, place it beside the cereal-stuffed pouch in the microwave, and heat for 15 seconds. The odours should disappear.