5 Minute Maker: Paper Cup Woven Basket
With a bit of string and some patience, turn a paper cup from your on-the-go coffee into a cute basket that can hold, well, anything!
🥤 Reused paper cup
💧 Glue or Tape
- Make an odd number of cuts evenly down the sides of your cup.
- Snip the bottom edge of the cup. Feed your string through and attach to the bottom with tape or glue.
- Begin wrapping the string around the base of the cup.
- Weave the string between every other strip of the cup from bottom to top.
- Finish the basket by attaching the string with some tape or glue, the feeding the tail through the weave. Snip the excess.
Watch the video: