Super 8 - Reclaimed Wood Paint Palette
This collection shows paint palettes set in wood block. Hand cut and sanded palettes made from reclaimed birch with bark still on, filled with just pigment and binder, so saturated the personality of the pigment really shows through.
A punchy palette of 8 super mixable colours! 1/2 inch pans of saturated colour poured into a reclaimed white birch block hand finished with buttery warm beeswax. yes please! Super 8!
- Wiigwaasminun-Cherry Magenta- PR122
- Neebin Giizis-Summer Sun Red-PR170
- Dwaagi Aadzibuk-Fall Poplar Yellow-PY74
- Piitchi Waawnun-Robins Egg-PW6, PG7
- Gchi Gaaming-Great Ocean-PB29
- Geygah Naakshek-Almost Night-PB15.1
- Mnokmi Waaskonense-Lavender (lilac)-PW6, PV23
- Zhaawaa Zhoonia’aande-Gold (powder bronze)
A little goes a long way! Each paint is only pigment and binder which creates a very concentrated colour which lasts a long time.
- Third-party tested by Duke University and Cambridge Materials to ensure safe use
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Meets LHAMA and ASTM D4236 standards for artist materials
Raised by her artist parents, owner Anong Beam was taught from a young age how to harvest hematite pigment in the LaCloche mountain range near their home in M'Chigeeng First Nation on Manitoulin Island. Beam Paints draws on their early education in Indigenous pigment and expands it to encompass all paint traditions. A focus on high quality pigment content creates sublime artist materials, with plastic free packaging.
Made in Mchigeeng First Nation, Manintoulin Island by Beam Paints.